Introduction - Grimfang

Hi All.

Aussie based player here. Just downloaded the game yesterday, so trying to find my feet.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Grimfang! There’s a lot of knowledge to be had here, feel free to reach out to me with any questions you might have! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI Grimfang. I’m glad you joined the team. Generally, your feet are just below the bottom of your gaze, but that isn’t always the case being alpha. I look forward to helping you find other things too.

Welcome the ADI and Star Citizen Grimfang! Are there any careers or types of combat that you are particularly interested in checking out? I hope to meet up with you in the 'Verse!

Hello Grimfang. Welcome to ADI! As for your feet - Pro Tip: Before walking into a elevator make sure the interior has rendered first. :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing you soon.

Welcome to ADI ! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message! I am minings almost every night so just shoot me a message!

Hello Grimfang. Welcome to the team! Glad you chose to join ADI. SC has its quirks but there is always a workaround. If you ever need any help just let us know.

Hope to see you in the next Op.

Hi Grimfang,

Welcome to ADI,
We have a lot of experience and new players a like that can help you settle into the game and find your feet.

Welcome to ADI Grimfang happy to help anytime you see me online!

Hi Grim,
Welcome to ADI

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome, sometimes you lose body parts in the game :wink: Hope they grow back! Glad to have you