Introduction: Greetings from FodderBuckly mk.2

FodderBuckly here, nice to meet you all. I know FrostZone (Naval Action) and thought I would sign up with folks who seem to get it.

I am a vet of WWII online (By Cornered Rat Softwaare edited for clarity) as weel and look forward to meeting some maybe “known faces”. I was Buckly on that game and played allied/axis and servered on the HC for atleast Axis a few times. I hve also played and loved Arma 2 with realism mods, and many other games. 46 here so played the wing somannder series my whole life and am very impressed with the game so far (reminds me a sci fi hitting WWII online and Blade runner (started in stanton)

I am green in this game and look forward to any and all advice and training. I have a VBK Gldiator Nxt, Trakir 5, and hope to get at lesat a throttle in the near future. I bought my first ship a few years ago, the Super Hornet, and just bought the Nomad with the game. Plan on getting another hornet (1 person) and I am sure other ships. Also looking forwrd to the FPS game and learning what else I can do.

Looking forward to learning from you and having fun in the verse.

Play mostly evening EST

o7

Hit the delete button on my orginal post, my bad

1 Like

Welcome to ADI FodderBuckly. Usually plenty of helpful people around to help you out with Star Citizen, and I look forward to seeing you in the verse. A few of us also play Post Scriptum (WWII FPS) so if you see a channel created down in the Member Created Channels in mumble, come join us. Cheers
Hercules

Welcome to ADI!

Hey there Fodder! Welcome to ADI buddy glad to have you here. SCI-FI WWII i cannot say i have ever thought of that before but i can definitely see it now haha. The super Hornet is a great ship and fun to fly, do you have any interest in bigger ships?

Well in WWII online (Cornered rat) was one of the first games where you could be on the ground, tank, pilot, use AT gun, para troop, drive supply trucks. It had it all and this game to me so far has a lot going on.

As for bigger ships, never really thought about it. Might be fun to co op ships, never thought I would be in a Org as big as this.

1 Like

Well the important thing is You are here now and There is loooooooots of fun to be had!

Welcome to ADI, FodderBuckly, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI, my good man. I play evenings CST, so I’m sure we’ll be able to fly together soon.

Welcome to ADI FodderBuckly. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI, FodderBuckly! Sounds like your experience will bring a lot to the Organization. I look forward to running with you in the 'Verse!

Hello FodderBuckly

Welcome to ADI, I’m sure you’ll meet some good people here.

Sounds like you’re interested in being a fighter pilot, for now, what are you hoping to do in the verse?

Keep well and see you in the verse.

Thanks everybody.

I would like to be a fighter pilot, but gonna start with my ground game first. I still need a throttle and that really important item for anything, experience. And then will take it from there

Good Luck FodderBuckly

Also check out: https://adiclanforum.com/t/basic-training-for-self-certifications/20700

These are the basic training manuals, and self certifications, this is an excellent place to start.

Also keep an eye out on Discord and the Forums to upcoming training operations.

And check out the ADI Calendar for any listed missions and training opportunities.

Hope this helps, I was lost when I first joined ;).

See you in the verse.

did all those except the mining, trying to get into the Box class today

Hey FoddyBuckly,

I am also a WWII OL vet, I played mostly axis and did HC as well. I was in windhund at the time if you ever heard of them?

Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!
Cheers,
Brookesy

No ssh!T yes I did, forgot the units I was in there were several. I did love the super spit though. Im sure we played together at some point THink I was playing in campaigns late 30s to 50?

Hey Fodder, Sorry we weren’t able to do Bounties last night. Looking forward to do some missions with you and feel free to ask for help if you need it.

See you in the verse

I was late 20s to mid 40s so we would have for sure overlapped there! Cool :)… as a axis pilot the super spit was the bane of my existence… anyway we will catch up on mumble sometime S!