Introduction - Gorgoroth47

Hello,

I’m Gorgoroth47, new here.
I’m from Namibia, just above South Africa.
I’m a software developer/engineer. Basically I write financial systems for corporations. I’ve followed Star Citizens since its been announced but have only recently acquired the finances and internet to back it. I plan on dedicating myself to the best of my ability and time to the game, now and definitely once it officially releases.

I guess that all for now.

Sincerly,
Gorgoroth47

2 Likes

welcome to ADI glad to have you onboard and was a pleasure to onboard you

Hi Gorgoroth! Welcome to ADI! It’s a great org to be a part of with tons of players and knowledge. Looking forward to flying with you in the 'Verse.

Welcome to ADI Gorgoroth! Glad to have you aboard. You picked a good time. Things are getting better and better as they release the quarterly updates.

Welcome to ADI Gorgorath47. I’m sure your dedication will be appreciated but don’t forget that in ADI real life comes first. So never feel that must or have to do anything that interferes with your obligations to family or work. That said, I’ve no doubt there are folks here in ADI who would love to see you code. Which division appeals to you most? ADI is a great org for players starting out. There are many many experienced players here all too willing to help newer players with their understanding of SC so don’t be shy about jumping into Mumble, chatting on Discord or engaging other members in our forums. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Gogoroth47, hope you have fun, I am sure you will. I see no better org than ADI to be dedicated to. Good choice! Just remember, real life first, you don’t want to burn yourself out.

Hello Gorgoroth and welcome to ADI! I think you will find ADI a great place to start for your Star Citizen needs. We have awesome leadership and members that are more than happy to help you. Let us know if you need anything and see you in the Verse!

Welcome Gorgoroth! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Gorgoroth! and welcome to the verse, were glad to have you!

Welcome aboard to ADI Gorgoroth47! In addition, welcome to the most exciting game still in Alpha. We are grateful you chose ADI as your Star Citizen home! What ship(s) do you currently have and plan to get. What ADI or SC career interests you?

Welcome to ADI Gorgoroth47 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. Hope Magee gave you a nice introduction to ADI.

See you in the Verse!

Good to have you with us!
Check out the org OPs once we get them going again when 3.5 goes live.
hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you out there with us soon!

Hallo Gorgoroth and welcome to the Org!

Greetings Gorgoroth and welcome aboard here at ADI! Glad to have you here and I look forward to soon flying with you here in the 'verse!

Thank you all! I’m currently interested in private contracting, maybe bounty hunting. And currently I have the Mustang Alpha and Aurora ES, but I want to upgrade to something like the avenger at some point. Advice would be welcome though on which ship would suit best.
Looking forward to flying with all of you!

Gorgoroth47, the Avenger is a great little ship. I have one and love it. Its a good solo ship, that can fill a number of slots. As for the bounty hunting version of it though, I am not sure yet, as this system isn’t fully fleshed out.

Welcome to ADI Gorgoroth47. You’ve joined a great crew. As for upgrade ships, it all depends on what you are looking to do, and what ship “speaks” to you. Practically speaking the Avenger Titan and Cutlass Black are great next steps, they have so much versatility. But that’s not to say you shouldn’t pick up something you love for intangible reasons. The nice thing with ADI is that you can try out any ship you want by having an org mate spawn it for you, fly it, and see if you like it before buying. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Gorgoroth47!
As someone from the same branch, in the same time zone, but from the other hemisphere of this globe, I really look forward to group up with you. Glad you found us and took your time to get settled.
See you soon!