Introduction: GOAT_VENOM

Hello, all my name is Justin I’m 35 I live in the US. I’m currently a full-time dad with 2 kids that are a handful. I love space MMO’s but I tend to be picky about them. I played EVE online for about 12 years on and off also a little COD on the Xbox. I downloaded the game about a week ago and I’ve been playing my heart out but like any game, I want to meet other players and to become a part of something bigger. I look forward to what this game has to offer and the experiences that come with it.
0\

1 Like

Hello Justin and welcome. Star Citizen certainly does grab your attention and there’s so much to take in. ADI is a great place to begin your SC journey, so many knowledgable members always willing to help/guide you on your journey. Looking forward to flying with you soon.

What’s going on Goat! Like the name brotha , well if you were looking to be apart of something bigger you have found it with ADI there is always something going on here ! Looking forward to seeing you in game and getting you in some of our groups, we always seem to have something fun going on. See you in there !

Welcome Goat_Venom, it’s a great group here so you’ll fit right in.

Welcome to both the game, and to ADI, my friend. You’ll not find a more helpful or cohesive group of folks. Is there anything you’ve been doing that you enjoy the most?

Hello GOAT_VENOM

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen.

Star citizen does get addictive… What ship did you start with?

See you in the Verse.

Hey there, GOAT_VENOM! Welcome to the team! This is definitely a place where you can get involved in something bigger. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!
Clear Space!

Welcome to ADI GOAT_VENOM. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI! Having a group to play with is one of the best ways to see everything there is to do. We always have a group doing something, and regular ops running a couple times a week. Join in on the random groups, and if you have the time, sign up for some ops. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! I used to play a lot of COD as well, have you tried the FPS combat in SC yet?

Good to meet ya,
Brookesy

Its great to see so many active people playing and I look forward to playing with all of you.

1 Like

started with the cutty black. and then I have an old friend that doesn’t play any more gift me a terrapin i think that’s how you spell it lol but I traded that in and got the star runner.

I think you came to the right place! Make sure you sign up for some of the org ops that we have going on this month! Look forward to flying with you!

The Cutty B is a popular and useful ship and the Star-Runner is very cool, I do enjoy taking her out…