Introduction-Germaldus

I am new to Star Citizen. I have been playing Elite for the last couple of years exploring and mining. Looking for a fresh start. Maybe dable in a little bountyh hunting. look to playing with you all soon.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Germaldus. I’m glad you joined the team. I hope to see you at Mining & Salvage’s division ops one day soon.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen, Germaldus! It was great to speak with you. I look forward to joining you in the 'Verse!

Hi Germaldus, welcome to ADI. Are you sporting a Prospector or Mole?

Welcome I recently just joined here as well and these Pilots Rock very friendly and helpful Enjoy a new emergence in the game 07

1 Like

Hello Germaldus and welcome to ADI! What ship did you get? I think you will find That Star Citizen has a lot more depth than ED. See you in the verse soon.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! There always seems like more to explore every patch. Mining and bounties are both fun and profitable. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI! When ever you wanna do some mining shoot me a message or @ me on discord!!! See you around the verse!

Welcome to the team, Germaldus! What kind of ship did you get?

Hope to see you in the verse soon.