Introduction: gears1992

Hello Everyone!

New to org play and relatively new to Star Citizen. Been a backer for about 6 years but only really started playing in the last few weeks. I also play and host Conan Exiles and when it launches I’ll be hosting a Dead Matter server as well.

I work pretty much 24/7… life of IT… So there are occasional pauses in what I am doing to take care of that. Look forward to hanging out and gaming.
See you in the verse!

Thank you for your time.

Welcome to the ADI Gears! Was nice chatting with you in Mumble today!

Hello and welcome gears! It is a great time to get into Star Citizen and ADI. ADI is always active and here to help you have fun and to learn the game. Hope to see you out in the Verse when you can.

Look forward to hangout with you too and welcome to ADI.

Hello! Welcome to our community here at ADI! I’m sure you will like the atmosphere around here. With what time you do get I hope to see ya in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Gears! Hope your enjoying yourself so far. Lots to see and do here. What ship did you decide to start with? See you in the verse!

Greetings Gears1992, Welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have a lot going on. Feel free to ask for help to get the most from your Star Citizen/ADI experience. See you in the verse :slight_smile:

Hi Gears, Welcome to the group. Glad you are here I have had the game for about the same time but really did not start playing it until about last year. I also work in IT so I understand what you are speaking about. I usually can only log game time late at night or on the weekends. See you in the verse.

IT life… love it right? Im currently in my last year studying computer systems.

Hope ADI is what you are looking for, real life first as always. Keep your eyes open to the org ops and training posted in the forums and i will see you in space.

Hi Gears, welcome to ADI!

Welcome Gears! Lots of current and former IT folks in the org, I know your pain. Like yourself I backed a long time ago but only started putting in any real playtime the last few months. See you around in the 'verse.

Hey there. Welcome to the community. It’s nice to have you here with us bud. There are quite a few long time backers who have just recently started to play the game. There are a lot of helpful people here in the org and if you ever have question just jump in the lobby. I can relate to your work schedule, mine is about the same, not IT though but just as busy. Still, hope you can find the time to explore in the game and also do missions with us. Get yourself some certs from the org to get you going. See you in the vast verse

Welcome to ADI Gears! What kind of ships are you interested in flying in Star Citizen?

Thank you :slight_smile:

My favorite ship right now is my Carrack but the ship i use the most is the Anvil Picese… usually inside the carrack…

I also have the 600i, 315p, 325a, Freelancer Max, Mole, Andromeda, Cutlass Red and as loaners the Buccaneer, Caterpillar, and Hammerhead in waiting for the Kraken Privateer.

In alien week depending on the price I might pick up the Kingship. But definitely upgrading the Andromeda to the Banu Merchantmen.

Thank you for the greetings everyone!

The Carrack is a great ship, and once exploration is more viable it will be even more fun

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI!
You have come to the right place! Here IRL comes fisrt, but you can be sure that you are always welcome whenever you want, and have time.

I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hi @Skorrii,

Welcome to ADI.

I totally hear ya when it comes to IT Life. That is why we have Rule #3, Real life comes first.

In addition to having many members playing Star Citizen we also have quite a few players who alternate between playing Star Citizen and Conan Exiles so I am sure that you will feel right at home here with ADI.

I am looking forward to flying with you in the verse, slaying monsters in Conan Exiles and getting to know you. Once again, welcome to ADI.