Introduction - Gaven_Bylander

Hello everyone,
I’m new to Star Citizen as well as space simulation games… Aside from No Mans Sky… SMH. I’ve played MMOs like Lineage 2 (2 Years), FFXI (1 Year), Black Desert Online (4 Months), FFXIV (6 Years), Guild Wars 2 (7 months), etc. This game looked cool so I decided to give it a shot.
I’m 32 and live in Colorado with my wife and our 4 kids. I smoke, drink and like to have fun. I’m a Navy vet but now I run my own Graphic and Web Design firm WILDmonkeyDESIGN. Thanks for having me and hope to play with you guys soon.

Heya Gaven, Nice to have you.

If you haven’t already, make sure you hop on mumble to finish up your onboarding process and get introduced around.

Look forward to meeting you!

Cheers

Welcome to ADI and to the community Gaven - its always good to see another MMO vet joining up.

If you find you have any questions or concerns - or are simply looking for someone to fly with - dont hesitate to reach out to any of us directly here or on mumble.

Welcome again and look forward to flying with you.

Welcome GavenBylander,

great to have you on board. Hopefully you find Star Citizen as interesting as you did some of the other games you were immersed in. I just want to take a moment to also say thank you for your interest in ADI! I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of our many ADI members. Hope to see at this weeks Friday night flight night! Once again, we’re happy to have you as part of the family and as a former service member…there’s a lot of us in here!

-Hyndrosa1

Hey Gaven,

Welcome to ADI! Hope you find Star Citizen to be as much fun as the rest of us do. There should be a lot more to do with it in the near future as we open up the rest of the Stanton system in the baby PU. Hope to see you around on Mumble and in the 'verse.

Thanks you guys, I kinda wanted to get a feel for the game before I started talking in forums… Yep I have a feel for this now. I’d love to have folks to fly with and just do random things with just hit me up anytime! I just purchased a Constellation Aquila so I’m looking for a regular 4 man crew :stuck_out_tongue:

Gavin - happy you are still interested in joining the community!

When you get a moment, try to hop on mumble to complete your on boarding.
This will give you a chance to meet a few of our more active members and will also allow you access to the rest of our forums.

As a reminder - we have Friday Flight Night coming up (both EU and US times are available) - its a great way to start acquainting yourself with other members and getting some cooperative action in on the PU.

Hope to see you soon and as always, please let any of us know if you have any questions or concerns.