Introduction Gardrail

Hi. Brand new to the game. Joining an organization to help learn about the game.

Hi Gardrail
Welcome to ADI
If you need any help just ask & looking forward to meeting you verse side

Welcome to ADI! Nice chatting with you today. You will definitely be able to learn lots with us. Watch for the forum posts about upcoming ops, and don’t be afraid to ask in mumble. See you in the verse!

Hi Gardrail,
Welcome to ADI

Welcome @Gardrail, I have a bunch of ships that you are welcome to check out… Carrack, Super Hornet, Terrapin, etc. I can spawn any of them for you to try out when I see ya online… See ya around… LS

Hello and welcome to ADI @Gardrail.
What is great is that you are not alone in being new to the game in ADI and you have a lot to experience with the game.

Is there anything that you are curious about in terms of game mechanics or ships?
Feel free to hit me up with any questions or the like and I am looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI, Gardrail, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi @Gardrail,

Welcome to ADI.

You have definitely come to the right place if you want to learn the game. We have a lot of experience pilots and we love helping new people. Just jump on mumble and game with us and you will pick everything up in no time :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI!
I hope you will like this game =)
It is more fun to play together with other players, so I strongly recommend to hop on to mumble. There you can ask questions and team up with other players to get a good start in the game =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

You joined a great org to learn the game with. our community is super helpful. Welcome to ADI!

Never a bad thing to be a new arrival Gardrail! Feel free to ask questions in the triumvirate of Forums, Discord, and Mumble if you have them or need backup in the Universe. What interests drew you to Star Citizen?

I am here for the pewpew, are you?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gardrail. I’m glad you joined the team.