Introduction: Gaius-Marius

Hey, looking forward to being part of a mature and professional group. SC is way more fun with other people…
I’m from Toronto, Canada eh?

1 Like

Hey Gaius-Marius, welcome to ADI.
Solo is great, but together, especially in this org, its amazing.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome!

I am sure you will find awesome people to explore the 'verse with here in ADI.

Fly safe!

Welcome to ADI, Its a great group been here for years. If your looking for people to fly with hop on mumble always real friendly people to play with.

Welcome Gaius-Marius! Agreed, SC is way more fun with others. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Welcome to ADI. What are you most excited to do in the verse currently? Hope to see you out in the stars.

Welcome Gaius-Marius, good to have you with us. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome, you’re in the right place! Although I question my own maturity sometimes…anyway, hope to see you around soon!

Welcome!! Definitely mature when it comes to business…but those in-between times… Probably a few dick and fart jokes :rofl: again welcome!!

Welcome to ADI Gaius. Star Citizen is indeed better with others, and even better with ADI! Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to the org Gaius!

I hope you have a great experience with us. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

@Gwydian, welcom to ADI and the SC Universe. Feel free to jump into discord and mumble and get to know the members. We always have something group wise going on so you can get into the swing of things easily.

Super glad to have you.

Fly safe citizen!

Hey Gaius-Marius,
Welcome to ADI.
I almost thought you were from second century Italy, so thanks for the clarification.

Whats up Gaius-Marius? SC is better with people, don’t hesitate to ask questions. I hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Gaius-Marius. We accept all peoples here, even folks from T.O. I look forward to running ops with you on Friday.

Welcome to ADI. We are a pretty cool bunch, everyone is welcome and you won’t be judged for asking questions. Canada is a cool place, I’ve heard everyone there is nice. Maybe that’s from watching too much How I Met Your Mother :D. See you on Mumble and in the verse.

Nice to meet you citizen! I am sure you will love it here in ADI. Awesome very helpful folks.

Fly safe!

Welcome @Gwydian,

Best way to play is with a group my fellow Canuck!

Great to have you with us :slight_smile: