Introduction - G36SoRRoW

Hey guys! I’m from North Carolina. I’ve been really getting into Star Citizen, now that I’m seeing how far the development has came. I seen the invitation to this organization and did a little research on it. I feel like this is something I would like to be a part of and I hope I can contribute to this organization. I hope to see you guys in the universe. I will also try to get into Mumble, but I have to get a new headset first. (I discovered some feedback coming through my mic…somehow)

Welcome to ADI. We look forward to seeing you on mumble. Please feel free to post in Tech Support if you need help setting up your Mic.

Welcome! Don’t forget to jump on Discord as well. If you post in the lobby someone can get you hooked up with permissions for the regular channels.

Heya G36

Whenever you get your headset sorted out, please make sure to hop on mumble to get your onboarding taken care of, then we can get your forum access set up, discord squared away, etc…

Welcome to ADI and looking forward to talking to you.

Hey G36SoRRoW,

On behalf of our many ADI members we’re very glad to have you. First off, thank you for your interest in ADI and at least researching before applying…just that simple step shows us that you have a good idea on how ADI works, and that you’re not getting into something you may have not expected. :wink: When you are able to get your new headset, be sure to hop into mumble so that you can complete your on-boarding process. Once you’re all set, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Onboarded by me.