Introduction - G1aciate

Hello, im Ryan. New to star citizen but I come from games such as ARMA and other community mil sims

2 Likes

Ryan, welcome to ADI! Looking forward to putting you in a big turret gun!

1 Like

Hi G1aciate, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen, Ryan! I’m looking forward to teaming up with you in game!

Welcome to ADI G1aciate. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hello Ryan. Welcome to ADI! You will find a bunch of people her played ARMA. This is a great bunch of people and I think you will like it here. See you in the verse.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Hello, welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying?

Welcome to ADI! glad you could be here. We’ve got some mil-sim fans here. You’ll find yourself in great company!

Welcome to ADI! It is a pleasure to have you here. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out. See you around the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI! As you probably know a lot of our roots are in mil-sims! I think you’ll fit in well.

Welcome to ADI! If only they had a space mod for arma…wait…its basically Starcitizen:p need anything feel free to shoot me a message!

Welcome G1aciate! Fellow ARMA 2 & 3 player here, though most of ARMA 2 was in the DayZ mod. Glad to have you with us and I bet you’ll pick up SC real quick! Looking forward to flying with you!

Hey Ryan, welcome to ADI!! I got into Arma 2 and 3 as well. Love the community of these games and find myself looking for good community-backed games nowadays… You’ll do just fine over here. Glad to have you onboard.

Hope to fly with you soon.