Introduction from Noodlefathead

Hello Everyone! I am Noodlefathead, i am new here and i’m glad to be apart of this org and get to meet most of you. I will do what i have to do with my very best! :slight_smile:

Thank you'all!

Hey noodle welcome to ADI, and if you don’t mind me asking how did this name come about? :open_mouth:

Welcome to the Org noodle! Hop on Mumble some time and we’ll play together

Welcome nooodle! Glad to have you on board. Hop on mumble and feel free to ask us any questions. See ya in the verse!

Welcome Noodle, I’m also curious how you came about your name. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to the team, Noodle! We’re glad to have you aboard and look forward to playing with you in the verse. What’s your favorite ship so far?

-Saphnon

Welcome Noodlefathead! Hope to see you soon in here.

Hey there Noodle, and welcome! :smiley: Looking forward to meeting you in one of our ops.

Welcome to ADI Noodlefathead.

Welcome Noodle.
Glad to hear that you’re determined. For meeting and playing with people from ADI, Mumble, Discord and Org Ops are the ways to go.

Welcome to ADI Noodle,
Keep an eye on the Org Ops and see you on Mumble, for sure you will have a blast.

Welcome to ADI! Your best is all we can ask, and we’re glad to have you! Hope to see you around soon!

Welcome to ADI! See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Noodle! Glad to hear you want to do your very best, just remember rule 3, Real life comes first. Don’t feel obligated to the org, if real life bites you in the arse.

welcome noodle to le org nice to hear you doing your best, see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Hi! I am so excited to meet you, and hope to fly together soon! You will love it here and I know that you will make lots of friends. Look me up anytime! :smiley:

Welcome aboard noodle! Definitely a moniker I won’t forget haha!

Welcome to ADI!

See you in the verse =)

I Just love noodles lol. And the fat head, I just thought of fat noodles that’s how I got my name . Anyway hate to break it to everyone but I’m not in the org :frowning: I’m 15 and I have to be 16 so I guess I’ll see everyone in the org next year :slight_smile: and I’m thankful for even getting the chance to be in this org next year