Introduction From NiekosBushido

What’s up my dudes. Names Nieko, I’ve been gaming since 2004, been in the military last 8 years and this is my 3rd time trying out star citizen. Hoping to make some new friends here the discord homies have been kinda flaky so hopefully this will be a nice change of pace.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @NiekosBushidoTV! You will see plenty of people online either playing SC when the patch is stable or hanging out playing another game if the patch is not! Hope to see you on mumble soon so we can chill and hang.

Welcome to ADI NiekosBushidoTV. What other games do you play?

Welcome to ADI Nieko.
Make sure to check the calander to see when or what we have planned

Hi NiekosBushidoTV and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to ADI NiekosBushidoTV and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey Niekos! Great to meet you last night. Know it’s a bit weird rejoining SC just in time for a wipe, but at least we’ll all be starting out with a clean slate. Here’s that link I promised you last night: Basic Self-Certifications. Good set of primers to start out if there’re any gameplay loops you haven’t been able to dip a toe into yet. :3

Welcome to ADI!

Greetings,
Welcome back to Star Citizen and Welcome to ADI! Thank you for your service. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Hello and welcome to ADI NiekosBushidoTV. Third time’s the charm! We’ve got a great bunch here so I am sure you will fit right in.

Hey Nieko!

Welcome to ADI, don’t worry we’re not flaky. Looking forward to flying with you!
Fly safe o7