Introduction - Freshly

Hey everyone!

I’m Freshly, and I’m greatly looking forward to joining your organization.
I have pretty extensive gaming history in cooperative and competitive communities, ranging from MMORPG progression raiding and assembling and managing groups for various sim games like Artemis: Spaceship Bridge Simulator, to tourneys for arcade style games like Guitar Hero, and Street Fighter at EVO.

When I’m not playing a lot of games, I’m working on my musical endeavors and playing live shows along the west coast of the US. I typically get along very well with people, and I’m very excited by the cooperative opportunities that Star Citizen presents.

I hope I get to talk with and meet all of you soon. Have a great day. :slight_smile:

~ Freshly

Hello Freshly. Welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI!

When you get a few minutes, please make sure you hop on our mumble server to get your onboarding completed. You’ll meet up with one of our staff members for a quick chat and if everything goes smoothly you’ll be an official member of the largest exclusive organization in the Star Citizen universe.

One thing you’ll notice when you’re on our mumble server is that we’re also active in a number of other games while we’re waiting for Star Citizen to launch. You are, of course, welcome to join us in any of those games at any time, once your onboarding is completed.

Again, welcome! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to ADI, Freshly!

Welcome to ADI Freshly!

I officially dub thee the Freshly-maker, and will have tons of Mentos themed puns for you!

Make sure you pop into the Mumble server (considering this is after the weekend) I’m sure you already have.

What types of music do you play? Any concert videos you would be willing to share with the group?

Anyhow, we look forward to having you be in the community, and even if you aren’t into pew pewing that much (judging by your game choices) I think you’ll find yourself right at home all the same.

So again, welcome!

I officially apologize for Nordic. Welcome to the ADI

Welcome, Freshly! Looking forward to getting to know you on mumble and flying in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI Freshly!! Talk to you in mumbe sometime

Welcome Freshly!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! were looking forward to meeting you as well. :smiley: Hopefully you can make our Friday night flight nights in order to help learn a little of how ADI works together. And once 2.6 and 3.0 drops things will really start getting a lot more interesting than they already are! :smiley: Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run with getting to know a few people. Finally, be sure to check out some of the other games that ADI supports, such as CoD and ARK.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hiya Freshly! Welcome :slight_smile: