Introduction -- Foxyloxy

Hi, my name is Tim and my Star Citizen character name is Foxyloxy, I have been playing this game for 2 month, and it was my wife got me into this game but after a day, she decides that it was not her game so I took over and after another day I decided that this is definitely my game, and I really enjoy it, and I know the experience will be much better if playing as a team with trusted friends, so I am looking forward to play with yall, thx.

Foxyloxy

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Foxyloxy. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI! It was great talking with you. I think you will really enjoy ADI and it will allow you to enjoy Start Citizen so much more. Maybe it will be so enjoyable, your wife will decide to give it another shot. I look forward to adventuring with you in the verse.

Hi Tim, welcome to ADI

Welcome to the verse Foxyloxy ! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message. My wife isnt into SC either so dont feel to bad…she would rather me be doing some random boring hobby… See you around the verse!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Glad to have you onboard, Foxyloxy! What kind of equipment are you flying?

See you in the verse.