Introduction for MadLars

Hello! My username is MadLars and I just started with Star Citizen yesterday. I still have to learn a lot about this game (not forgetting to put on helmet, not crashing into things etcetera) But I am eager to have fun with you guys :slight_smile:

I got the Aurora MR starter kit, so that’s the ship I’ll be using for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @MadLars, welcome to ADI. I’ve been playing for over a year now and I’m still working on not crashing and remembering to put a helmet on.
There’s loads of people with big ships in this org and there’s every timezone covered. You’ll always be able to crew if upgrading your ship is something you’re not interested in doing. See you in mumble.

Welcome to ADI MadLars. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI Madlars. This is a great place to learn about SC. And somebody will usually remind the group to put on our helmets. See you out there
Herk

Welcome to ADI madlars. We met in Mumble but again glad to have you here and hope you find what you are looking for in ADI. Don’t forget to check the forums regularly and SIGN UP for any training or operations that interest you.

Hello MadLars

Welcome to ADI and the Verse.

Star Citizen is addictive, once I started with it two years ago I still have been unable to stop :upside_down_face:.

Keep well and see you in the verse.