Introduction for Irish Whiskey

Hi my name is Steve, I go by the handle of Irish Whiskey. My gaming experience is BFV, DigitaL Combat Simulations, and Squad. I’m excited to join the ADI organization and look forward to being a productive member of the community. And yes I like Irish Whiskey.

2 Likes

Heyo Irish, glad you joined. Welcome to the org. Looks like you have some experience there.

Hello and welcome to ADI! Given your experience, I’m sure you’ll find a great gaming experience with ADI. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out on Mumble or Discord. I look forward to seeing you around the Verse!

Welcome to ADI IrishWhiskey. Glad to have you here. Good timing with 3.5.1 right around the corner. What’s your hangar look like, any aspect of the game your are particularly interested in?

Welcome Irish_Whiskey! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome Irish Whiskey! Glad you joined ADI :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

Glad to have another aboard! Welcome to Atlas Irish!

Welcome to ADI Irish. I’m glad you’ve joined the team. My dad loves Irish Whiskey too, though I’m an Islay single malt kind of guy but don’t hold that against me. Don’t be shy about involving yourself in all aspects of ADI life, you’ll be the better for it. I look forward to running ops with you.

Heya Irish Welcome to ADI hope to fly with you soon :smiley:

Hazard

good to have you with us!
Irish whiskey is my favorite whiskey, hehe.
sounds like you have much sim experience, very nice.
See you around the verse!

Welcome aboard Irish! Glad to have you with us. I loves me some Irish Whiskey in a Stout! Mmm… Irish car bomb. What a drink :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, Irish Whiskey. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome, there are a few members playing squad and I’m sure they would welcome you.

Welcome to ADI Irish Whiskey! Hmm, sounds good to quench a casual drinker’s thirst! What Division did you join and what ships do you have or want? Hope to see you soon!

Thanks Teufelhunden.

I joined the Fleet Security Division as a Marine Pilot. I currently own a Mustang, 300I, & a Titan.

Looking forward to participating in ADI events and talking with other members.

Safe flying.
Irish Whiskey

Welcome Irish to ADI, i play DCS as well its pretty fun