Introduction for Cade(yrn)

Hello! I go by Cadeyrn, or Cade for short, a name that has grown on me from playing FFXIV. I watched a couple of tech demo videos for SC and paid my $45 earlier this week, and just bought the 315p. Suffice to say I’m already pretty invested. I’m a truck driver, so the transport aspect is really interesting to me. I get decent enough performance on my laptop but I’ll be building a pc in the near future, and my most active times would be Mon-Wed night provided work doesn’t do stupid things. I accepted an invite on my RSI profile, and I can get vc set up when I get home. I’m very easy to get along with and if anyone wants to know anything else please ask!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Cadeyrn, Hope you enjoy your time here and welcome to Star Citizen. Look forward to catching you in the verse.,

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. That 315p is a lovely ship, I really like that it had the tractor beam, little storage area and bed. I remember it being pretty quick too.
See you in Mumble!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Cade! I also have my CDL. I drive fire engines professionally and my side job is driving coach busses. There are plenty of people on here to help you. weather it’s in game or building that new PC. Looking forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Cadeyrn! Sounds like you’ve found a great ship to start off with, well done :slight_smile: When you start building a pc - check with others for tips tricks and advice on new hardware and such. A lot of people here built their own PC’s and have a lot of experience and keep up with the latest and best.

See you out there!

1 Like

Welcome Cadeyrn! It can be daunting learning the basics of Star Citizen. I and others here are happy to help if you have any questions. Feel free to reach out on Discord and in Mumble. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone :grin: the 315 has been great, there’s no fuel anxiety and I haven’t tried the cargo bay for fears of things clipping out but it handles all my moving around needs. I pretty much have an idea of all the pc parts I want but it seems for now there’s no SUREFIRE setup bc optimization.