Introduction for Bertt

Hey all. I’m Bertt, recently joined and doing my onboarding. I’m an exerienced pilot, a HOTAS/Dual stick user, and have been a back since Oct 2013. Hope to see you all out in the 'verse!

Welcome, Bertt! Always good to have a tenured player join the ranks. Excited to have you onboard! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to ADI Bertt, i enjoying my time with you while were onboarding, cant wait till we see you in the verse :smiley:

Hey Bert welcome to ADI! Its always good to know you got our back ;D and we got yours.

Welcome to ADI Bertt glad to have u part of the org

Welcome to ADI Bertt!

Howdy Bertt! Welcome to ADI. Its a great thing to have good pilots in the crew. We will have to find your copilot, Ernie. I am sure he is around here somewhere. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Hey Bertt,

good to have you in the org.

See you in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome Bertt! It’s good to have you with us. I would encourage you to spend some time on mumble and get to know some of our awesome members. Mumble, the forums, and discord is a great way to get to know others, and play some games with us all. I look forward to see you around and wish you well as you get adjusted to the ADI community.

Hello Bertt,

Glad you join ADI. Welcome.
It s nice to see ppl coming to us with flying and simulations experiences. I m sure we will learn from eachother and having fun with you as a wingman. Feel free to ask us if you have any questions.

L3oZ