Introduction - FlamingAurora

Hello my name is FlamingAurora

I enjoy plating mostly RPG, Staratagy and space simulation type games.

I’m more of a casual gamer and am currently enjoying X4 Foundations, Space engineers, Emporium Galaxtic syrvival, Path of Excile and Stellaris.

I currently work as a system engineer working on networks and projects.

Hobies are mostly PC gaming and modifying computers and repairing them, etc.

Also I’m South African.

Hello Every one…

Cheers, FlamingAurora! Welcome to ADI. You’ll find that you’re in good company here. Lots of tech heads in this bunch. Those are some solid titles and you should be able to find plenty of others who want to play some of those with you. We look forward to getting you onboarded and plugged in. See you, soon!

Welcome FlamingAurora,

What ships / interests do you have in the verse? 2019 looks to be a great year of updates. I guess I’ve been saying this for a long time - but this year looks to be the best one yet for SC!

Welcome to ADI FlamingAurora. You’ll fit right into the mumble chat. Helping others overcome some quick pc fix, comes around often.

Welcome to the org flamingAurora glad to have you with us. I am an avid mmorpg gamer my self 12 years of WoW hope to catch you around some time:)

Welcome aboard, FlamingAurora. You’ve made a great choice in joining ADI. I look forward to flying with you soon; hope to see you in Mumble some night. What time zone are you playing in? (I don’t want to assume that since you are South African, that you are currently in S.A)

Greetings, FlamingAurora, Welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have the space thing down in RL! I hope you will find SC and ADI enjoyable and I hope to see you in the Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI FlamingAurora :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us and cool hobbys!

See you in the Verse!

Welcome FlamingAurora, its good to see you here onboard with ADI, we are happy to have you! I look forward to being able to see you with us soon here in the 'verse.

Salutations, FlamingAurora. It sure seems that you have quite a variety of games under your belt, I’m sure you’ll fit right in!

Welcome FlamingAurora. Sounds like you’ll fit right in with us and all the different types of gamer, computer people, and network people. Welcome to ADI and we’ll see you in the verse.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Aurora! What aspects of Star Citizen really draw your interest? :slight_smile:

Hello Flamingaurora and welcome!

Sounds like you know for sci-fi for a casual gamer. How is X4 Foundations?

I’ll see you in the 'verse!

Welcome aboard Flaming! I’m sure you’re in for some fun gaming with ADI. Lots of activity to join. Enjoy!

Greetings @FlamingAurora,

I’m glad you’ve chosen to join us. It sounds like you’ve come to the right spot. I hope you’ll join us for some shenanigans soon!

Welcome FlamingAurora, glad to have you on board with us. What part of SC brought you to the game? Hope to fly with you soon.

Hello Every one

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Now to answer some of the questions

@Alxa
i. I currently only have the Mustang Alfa, I’m looking forward to the new ships and the persistent universe.

@Janich
ii. I’m playing in the european time zone, and I do live in SA.

@Zelphis and @Tincup
iii. Initially I was drawn in by the Ship designs and now also I think the idea of exploring the verse and establishing new out posts (building them up) is realy excition.

@Cauzway
iv. I’m enjoying X4, much better that Rebirth, feel alot more life an X game to me. There are still many bugs and additions to come into the game but I feel they can make it great.

Hope I haven’t missed one.

Look forward to seeing you all in the Verse.

Aurora,

Welcome to ADI it’s always nice to see new people in the lobby. let me know if you need a hand with anything, or if you want to borrow a ship. Most of the members are happy to break out any ship they have just so you can take it for a spin.

Honorspren

Hello FlamingAurora,

glad to have a fellow exploror and networker on the team! I have played many MMORPG games for many years and currently am working in the network field. I look forward to finding new planets and mining location with you as I am gearing for a scout!

Welcome FlamingAurora to ADI =D glad ot have you with us and i see you in the verse