Introduction: Finatic

Hello, my name is Finatic. I have been looking forward to a game like star citizen.

Hello Finatic, Welcome. Its a fun game for sure. find us on mumble and we will gladly join in a session with you. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hi Finatic, it was good to meet and play with you earlier. My connection dropped out so I disappeared.
See you again soon,
FHZ

Welcome, Finatic. Star Citizen is definitely a great choice. Glad to have you here with us. See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Finatic! Good to have you with us.

Star Citizen may be extremely buggy sometimes, but it is definitely on it’s way to being the Best Damn Space Sim Ever. Hopefully we don’t have to wait another 10 years for it to finally be complete lol.

See you in the verse!

Hi @Finatic,

Welcome to ADI. What in Star Citizen are you looking forward to the most? What do you enjoy doing or would like to do?

Warm welcome @Finatic.

I know what you mean. Star Citizen is according to myself unprecedented in so many ways when it comes to gaming.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi welcome @Finatic… I have a bunch of ships in the game like the Carrack which you are welcome to use so don’t be a stranger when you see me online… See ya in Mumble … LS

Hello and welcome to Finatic!
This game is amazing! And it is even more amazing if you play it with other gamers.
What kind of ship/s do you fly?

I hope to see you in the verse soon.

welcome to the house of fun finatic

from the resident chaos creator (without even trying)

Hi Finatic and welcome to ADI.

welcome finatic, great game and we all agree that much about SC. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training and org ops that interest you.

Hi Finatic welcome to ADI see you in the Verse :smile:

Welcome to ADI! You are like us, Star Citizen is the game many of us have been waiting for. I hope you have enjoyed yourself so far, and look forward to flying with you. See you in the verse!

Hi Finatic! Welcome to ADI. What ship do you fly?

Welcome to ADI Finatic. I’m glad you joined the team.