Introduction FieldBear

Hi
I’m from Norway. I like cooperative games and hope to have a lot of fun with you. I haven’t played before, but am looking forward to learning.

welcome Field,

How’s Norway this time of year? Here it’s already snowing on halloween :confused:
What do you like to do in star citizen?

Thanks, it’s cold and rainy. I’d like to work with others on a ship, that would be fun, so I’m leaning towards Fleet Security.

Hey, FieldBear! Welcome to ADI. What kind of cooperative games have you played before?

Thanks! I’ve played Wolfpack, and have always been interested in coop gameplay.

@FieldBear welcome to the ADI team. It sounds like FS and PCS are right in your field of play. You’ve in the best org in SC for that. Welcome to the Verse

Welcome to ADI @FieldBear! There is a lot to learn and you found the best place to learn everything that is Star Citizen!

Welcome to ADI FieldBear!

It was very nice talking to you in the OB. Hope you are finding yourself at home.

Welcome to ADI, FieldBear. Hope to see you flying with us in the verse.

Welcome! There’s a learning curve, so don’t hesitate to ask any questions you come up with. We’re always available to help.

Welcome, FieldBear, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything or have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Field. This is a great game and its easy to learn. I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Welcome aboard fieldbear, you picked a great place to do so. Be sure to say hello in mumble and ask any questions. look forward to seeing you on some ops!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m busy preparing for exams, but will join when able. Looking forward to learning from you. I’ll have more free time after 15th of December, but will try to join in on stuff before that too.

1 Like

Hello Fieldbear … Well, at least in Star Citizen the weather is mostly nicer … Autumns here in Central Europe are so damn dark and dull. Anyway, welcome at Atlas Defense Industry.

Welcome Fieldbear! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Fieldbear, hope to join you in game soon!

Welcome to ADI! Join us on mumble sometime to get any questions answered as the game can hjave a bit of a learning curve, but dont worry, ever update changes something and we all have to relearn it again hahaha! jk but not at the same time!

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC