Introduction: Fharlanghn

Hello!

I’ve been watching Star Citizen for quite a while but just jumped in last week. I loved the Privateer and Freelancer games, and still have those discs and manuals, so this is going to be fun.

I live in Washington state, and am a software developer building GIS applications for a utility company.

I like all aspects of the game, but primarily see myself focusing on the Exploration or Mission Support roles.

I’m looking forward to flying with you all.

Hello @Fharlanghn and warm welcome to ADI.
I too have fond memories of the freelancer games and I’m quite impressed that you still have those discs.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside and feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi @Fharlanghn,

Welcome to ADI.

We can always use more explorers or support-oriented players. I am looking forward to flying with you and getting to know you :slight_smile:

Hi, Welcome to ADI!

Fix some of these bugs then sir, ph and welcome aboard

Hi Fharlanghn,

Welcome to the org!

It was a pleasure to assist during your onboarding. Looking forward to flying with you in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI. There is a metric ton of stuff to do and explore in Star Citizen. Don’t get frustrated, and you’ll have a great time.

Hi and welcome to ADI!
Im glad to have you with us. make sure to get on to mumble if you want ppl to hang out with ingame.
I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Hi Fharlanghn welcome to ADI, Looking forward to meeting you in the verse

Welcome to ADI fellow explorer! I hope you are looking forward to finding all the little things to see in the verse. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Fharlanghn, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI Fharlanghn. I’m glad you joined the team. I love Freelancer too.