Introduction - FatalFPS

Hey all,
I’m new to the verse, initially created my account back in 2014 but never backed the game. I’ve only been playing for about 3-4 days and i’ve really taken a liking to the merc missions. Looking forward to making some new friends. If anyone like cars, that’s always a good talking point for me.

2 Likes

Welcome Fatal!

Did not know you were a car guy, I have a 2018 Mustang Rouch stage 2.

Looking forward to flying in the 'Verse with ya soon man!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI FatalFPS. You picked the right Org to join. Lots of great people here ready to help you learn the ropes and participate in various activities. I myself have just started checking out the merc missions myself and they are indeed seemingly good. I mostly focused on mining trying to build up funds to get more in my hangar. The verse is plentiful with fun, hope to see you there.

Welcome to ADI, @FatalFPS! Bunker clearing is always a popular activity around here; be sure to join Mumble and someone will eventually try to drag everyone along to one. Hope to see you around!

Welcome, @FatalFPS! Bringing up cars w/o telling us what you’re rolling with hurts! What is it? I myself daily a 15 CTS-V coupe. My wife a Mustang GT vert.

1 Like

Draaz, that’s awesome. I have a 08 bmw 335xi and a 86 nissan 300zx

1 Like

Nice… Jaedius also rolls in a BMW.

Welcome to ADI FatalFPS, Your love of cars may come in handy when supping up your ships. If you have any questions or need help feel free to reach out.

OOOOoooooo a ZX! very nice, I like the old JDM stuff. I would love to get my hands on a proper RHD R34 at some point.

Welcome to ADI! Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself so far. Hang out in mumble, or join in on some ops, it’s the fastest way to meet as many members as you can :slight_smile: As for cars, while I don’t own one (yet) I am a member of my local Mustang club. I do get to borrow my in laws GT convertible on a regular basis, so it’s almost as good as owning it :slight_smile: (@Draaz3n Nice on the Roush, those are always awesome :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Same, i still have a couple of years until i can import one :sob:

Welcome @FatalFPS !

If you need help just ask. Always good to see new faces. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Hi FatalFPS
Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us. Hop on mumble always someone to help out clearing bunkers there.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Hi Fatal, welcome to ADI!
Hopefully we’ll get to do some missions together next time we’re on.

Hey @FatalFPS,

Welcome to ADI. Hopefully catch you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI FatalFPS. I’m glad you joined the team. It was nice playing with you today. I hope to see you in ADI’s mass ops soon.

welcome fatal! Llydon, its a Beeeeemerrrrr

Lol, while I like your Beemer, I’ll stick with my caddi!

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you joined the Org, and I hope to meet you in Mumble.

Hi Fatal, Welcome to ADI. Let us know if you have any questions about the game. See you in the verse.