Introduction - Ezurak

Hello,

I’m Ezurak, new here.
I’m from France in Lyon and love baguettes !
I’m a young technician in structural analysis (I basically draw stuff from the crazy head of engineers), and I started playing Star Citizen recently. I also love to write and this game give me a lot of ideas for my project !

That’s all I guess, my inspiration just ran out of fuel !

Sincerly,
Ezurak

2 Likes

We’ll top up your inspiration fuel tank, not to worry. And welcome to ADI Ezurak. ADI is a great org for players starting out in the game. Once the new version drops into the persistent universe our mass ops, certification and training will return in full force, which could be any day now. There are many experienced players in ADI and there is a strong mentoring spirit here so don’t be shy on mumble, discord or on our forums. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Hi Ezurak, Who doesn’t love baguettes?? Welcome to ADI. As Mesachie said your certification and training should be back once the persistent universe has been updated and it is a great way to learn the game, but if you have any questions about the game just drop into mumble or discord, ADI members are always happy to help. Hope to be flying with you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Hi Ezurak. Welcome to ADI! So many stories evolve when we play together, from the simplest mining op to combined arms missions on Hurston. It’s a great time to get involved. See you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Ezurak! Good to have you with us. Where do I put an order in for baguettes? :grin:

Welcome Ezurak! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you in the Verse!

Thanks !
You can order on Port Olisar everyday search for the weird homeless looking guy walking around with medical supplies :slight_smile:

Thanks !
Got my hand on an avenger titan for trading !

Welcome Ezurak! I hope we can provide some excellent writing material for you! See you in the verse.

1 Like

That is a great ship to start out with and can definitely hold their own.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Ezurak! I hope you find your new home exciting! We have a lot to offer! Let us know if you have any questions! See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard to ADI Ezurak! Sounds like you are starting to have fun in the game and the good news is it’s not done yet. We are glad that you made ADI your SC Home! Make sure to take certifications when they start back up. As well as Ops.

See you soon in the Verse!

1 Like

Hallo Ezurak welcome aboard to Atlas Defense Industries! Hey don’t worry about lengthy posts when the inspiration runs out. Writer’s Block can strike anywhere and anytime lol If you need a hand just yell and someone’ll be around to answer questions or fly out there.

1 Like

Heyo Ezurak, welcome to ADI bud. Glad you joined. I also work with Engineers, oh their beautiful minds…

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Ezurak!
I like your name! After just starting, do you already have an idea which gameplay interests you most?
I would guess Exploration&Survey, because of your Story writing?
What was the key feature that let you buy Star Citizen?
Enough questions :laughing: .
I am glad you joined us, feel free to catch us for any questions.
As a fellow EU comrade, I hope to catch you soon. Have a good time!

Thanks, i smoosh my head on my keyboard when creating it x)
I’m full commerce atm, but I try to learn how to properly fight with my Titan too, don’t want to loose my cargo !
Exploring would maybe be interesting for inspiration but it’s not my cup of tea.
What made me buy SC was simply playing a mmo game in space with a real impact from the player. I was hyped by a French youtuber named Joueur du Grenier, and my love for Sci-Fi movies and book like Blade Runner and Altered Carbon. Just contemplating the stars in a ship makes me smile !

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Ezurak :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to seeing you out there with us. Definitely a lot of inspiration potential in Star Citizen.

1 Like

So Ezurak, you are a Cyberpunk fan?! I can’t wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to be released as well. I am glad it will be out before the Verse will! I liked Altered Carbon a lot and still need to see the new Blade Runner. The first one didn’t interest me much but maybe years later, it would?

Exploring could be very rewarding depending on how meticulous CIG adds detail in the game or even non-traditional Easter eggs of a sort. Sounds like the Connie, Carrack, or the Corsair may have your name on it? Interesting how most of the interesting exploration ships start with C?

Nice to have you with us!
your job sounds cool.
looking forward to flying with you in the verse!