Introduction: EternitysPhyx here

This intro,

Plenty of history, on the good side one does hope! Enjoy space simulations, SC seems to be one growing and more unlike others. Currently live in USA and plan to stay (no DPO). Am prior service and would be interested in FS areas for starters.
Like many, camaraderie is a thing for prior service folks. So is teamplay with great people.
While enjoying all possible in a Space Sim!

Welcome to ADI EterintyPhyx, thank you for serving before me and i hope you enjoy your time with us.

Hello EternitysPhyx, Welcome to the Group, Teamplay is great here, ADI makes the gamplay all the much better. See you in the verse.

Welcome aboard! What were/are your favorite sims? For single player I really like X3:Albion Prelude with Litcube’s Universe mod.

Welcome to ADI! See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI. Great to see fellow service members here to have a fun time with.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI EternitysPhyx! What kind of ships are you running in presently? See you out there!

Mobius, while not into many if any single player games. Do play GTA V online, WoW, of course SC, and there might be one or two forgot about. Those mods, would have to be looked up.

The basic package ships so far. But want to learn, and memorize all of them. Then FS stuff.

1 Like

Same, thank you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Im always looking for friends for more pew pew. Hit me up anytime

1 Like

Welcome to ADI EternitysPhyx, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. There’s lots of us here. You’ll feel at home in no at all.

Hi welcome to ADI EterintyPhyx

Thanks, looking forward to all.

EternitysPhysx, welcome to ADI! I think you will enjoy the Fleet Security division, we always need somebody covering our backs! Let us know if you need any help getting started in SC.

Welcome aboard EternitysPhx, look forward to flying with you soon. Check out our cert programs.

Welcome to ADI!
i hope you will enjoy the game and I hope to team up with you in the verse soon =)

Looking forward to FS and more!

Will be doing so soon!

Same for sure!