Introduction - EngrishBulldog

Hi Everyone,
I’m EngrishBulldog, recently got back into SC from when I first signed up in 2013.

I play a lot of DotA 2 but always loved the space sim genre, going back to the old X-Wing vs TIE Fighter, StarLancer, and Wing Commander days in the 90’s.

Personally, I’m 33, I work as the Global Director of Computer Security Operations at my company, am a veteran of the US Coast Guard (03-07), and live in New Jersey.

Beyond gaming, I love riding motorcycles and do a lot of rifle and pistol shooting.

Hey welcome EngrishBulldog, you have similar hobbies to myself and many members here and also about the same age. I’m 32 myself and was in the usmc 05 to 09. I also ride a motorcycle, Ducati 821 because I’m still young, and own several guns. What part of SC are you most excited for? Which division looks most interesting to you?

Welcome, EngrishBulldog! I personally loved X-wing vs. Tie fighter, one of my favorite flight sims ever. Sounds like you’ll fit right in, hope to fly with you in the 'Verse soon!

Hello English Bulldog and welcome!

Interesting background; what are some activities that interest you in SC? And what ships do you own?

Hey man welcome aboard. Indeed you’ll fit right in, I have 2 bikes and a safe full of pistols as well. My first org/guild was through TIE fighter - Emperors Hammer. Been in love with space sims since. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI EngrishBulldog :slight_smile:

Great time to come back. SC have evolved a lot.
We have many active members on Discord and Mumble so hop on and fly with people.

See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, EngrishBulldog! Sounds like its been awhile since you have played SC! A lot has changed and I think you will enjoy the ADI family and what they have to offer. I hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADi Bulldog, You sound like an awesome addition to the org and we will see you in the verse. plenty of us are past military and have plenty of fun stories

Nice bike! I have a Ducati SuperSport S 939 although I’m thinking of trading it in for a 959 Panigale in the spring.

I’m interested in fleet or boarding party ops with a secondary interest in contract services. I have a Connie, hornet, and 300i right now but I really want to pick up an Idris next time they go on sale.

Welcome to ADI Engrish_Bulldog. I’m glad you’ve joined out team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey Bulldog welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and glad to see another veteran of the X-Wing and TIE Fighter days in the Org :smiley: We all should get a custom game going at some point if the interest is there lol

Welcome aboard here at ADI EngrishBulldog, glad to have you! It’s good to see an awesome veteran here in the mix, hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome Engrish,

I tried to get into DotA 2 but i drew a lot of aggro from teammates because I didn’t know what I was doing. I did get into Paragon (3rd Person MOBA) for a bit but it was eventually canceled. I’m also a Veteran (US Army 99-03) 38 years old here.

Welcome to ADI I’m glad your here. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

Honorspren.

Welcome bulldog! Glad to see a fellow Coastie!

Welcome to the org and welcome back to the game. I my self remember soending countless hours in xwing vs tie fighter and am an avid league of legends player. Hope to see you out in the verse

Welcome, again, Engrish. Was glad to help your entrance to ADI and look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI and thank you for your service sir =D cant wait till i see you in the verse

Welcome EngrishBulldog, great Intro - I have fond memories of X-wing vs TIE-Fighter. Cleanning out stuff just found some Red Baron things - even older game … I played a lot of combat flight sim games a long time ago.

Enjoy your time in ADI - welcome again!