Introduction Endemol

New here, I’ve been playing PC games for years. I was around for the first Call of Duty and the first Mech Warrior. I love to have fun and play games, it’s a mental break for me and a relaxer. I am looking forward to getting to know new people. I like to play to have fun and not compete for the win 100% of the time, but winning is always a bonus.

1 Like

Welcome, Emdemol. What Division did you join, if you have made that decision? Look forward to seeing in the verse.

Hi Endemol, Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI Endemol! Mech warrior was a blast back in the day. Glad to see another old school pc gamer here :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Endemol. I’m glad you joined the team. I started CoD with #2. I look forward to running ops with you.

I’m currently in mining and salvage. What are you in?

Mech Warrior was the first game that I played that had an automated voice to tell you what the temp was outside and so on!! I thought it was the neatest thing ever!

When and how often do we go on ops? Are they always on the calendar?

Yes. They’re always on the calendar. During the fall & winter org mass ops are plentiful and varied so there’s lots of joy to go around. In the summer, there are fewer org ops as most players have less time outside of RL. Still, they occur. Check the Forums and the calendar. If you’re game to get involved in exercises, Mining & Salvage run two mining exercises each month from May to August, as does Exploration and Survey, Fleet Security has formation flight and marine training too, both on a reduced schedule as well.

Keeping my eyes posted!

Fleet Security.