Introduction: Eliaswrath

Hi everyone,

I’m new to Star Citizen, but I have a long history of playing MMO’s and RPG’s my whole life. I LOVE Star Wars and Sci-Fi worlds, and I’m excited to try this game out!

My uncle, Saber7, bought me a starter pack for Christmas, and I’m eager to learn how to be a space-person.

So far my experience with onboarding has been smooth as silk.

• Eliaswrath
2 Likes

Hi Eliaswrath, Welcome to ADI!
Stars Wars…Check :slight_smile:
Sci-Fi Worlds…Check :slight_smile:
Star Citizen…Check :slight_smile:

Awesome Stuff man!!

Make yourself comfortable and hope to see you in the next Org Op!

Welcome, Elias, glad to have you aboard! It’s always nice to see family get together in a great game like this. If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome Elias, was good to meet with you and chat while doing your onboarding. From our chat all i can say is you’re going to love this game!

Welcome fellow “space-person”!

Enjoy checking out the verse, and always: May the force be with you!

@Eliaswrath Welcome to the Org. Getting into the Org right off the bat is smart, The learning curve is steep on this game. Its nice to have so many people who are willing to help.
Got the basic sifi down. I have to add I am a new fan of “The Expanse” binge watched two seasons today. I would highly recommend for a sifi fan.
I suppose its still to early to decide what you like doing. Any future plans for expanding to more than a starter ship?

Welcome to ADI Eliaswrath. SC is a beautiful game but it takes awhile to learn. Be sure to ask questions in discord and join Mumble. Starting out I recommend doing some delivery missions. They’re a great way to visit the different locations and get a feel for flying. I hope to see you in game.

Hi @Eliaswrath, Considering that we share the same interests, I hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to the org :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Eliaswrath. SC is a game I hope to play with my daughter some day. You’re a lucky duck to have an uncle already playing. See you in game.