Introduction Elatrex

Greetings! I’m Elatrex or Scott. I’m looking forward to joining ADI, making some friends, and getting to sit in a gun turret. Occasionally I’m down to jump out of a dropship and shoot some things on the ground, or even in a ship boarding party. I’m pretty much happiest when I have a gun in my hands. I’m currently running with a Carrack pilot helping pull security during trade missions. I’m happy to be aboard and looking forward to being part of team!

Welcome to the team, Elatrex! That’s awesome that you are enthusiastic when it comes to some FPS action. I’m sure any of us would be lucky to have you on our security detail. I look forward to meeting you in the verse.

-Saphnon

hello over there, nice to have you dude, bring a rilfe a ship and some of the good stuff with you on this trip

Welcome aboard, you in a turret of a large ship, me in a fighter, it will be fun. Looking forward to it.

Welcome to the Org! I personally can’t wait until we have some kind of drop pod/ atmospheric entry device to make intergalactic paratroopers! You’re welcome to join the Mumble whenever, always looking for another hand!

Hey Elatrex, welcome to ADI.
We do all of the above. Whether its in an official org op, or just hanging around in mumble, its always a good time with plenty of great people.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Glad to have you!! They’ve been hinting at “titan suits” for awhile now, some kind of MechWarrior armor. Can’t wait for that, and sounds like it might leak your interest too! Unfortunately not a lot of info out on it :frowning:

Welcome! I believe that you will really enjoy our organization. I’m so happy to meet you! :grin:

Welcome Scott! Sounds like you’ll have a great time doing Org Ops, because that’s all the things you do in an Org Op. Be sure to keep an eye on the forums for any that you might want to join on. Also, check Mumble and Discord for people to play with, there’s plenty!

Elatrex, it sounds like you’ll be a great fit for Fleet Sec! Welcome to the org!

Welcome to ADI Elatrex. You sound like a real starship trooper! Looking forward to seeing you in action.

Welcome to ADI Elatrex. I’m glad you joined the team. I especially enjoy our mass ops, I think you will too.

Welcome to ADI, you sound like my kind of guy. I mainly plan to do turrets, and marine activities. How long have you been a backer?