introduction-Ecko17

Hi my name is Ben I’m 21 and only in the last few months have I started playing Star Citizen but I have been interested in the game for much longer than that. I hope that I’ll be able to help in anyway i can and I look forward to meeting some of you.

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI Ecko17. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI Ecko17 !
With what ships do you like to fly in SC ?
i like the gladius and Herc A2 .

Hi Ecko17 and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI @Ecko17. I appreciate your patience as I knocked the rust off on the onboarding process. I hope to see you in the Verse.

I forgot the ask… which ships do you like the most? Personally, my answer is “yes” but I tend to be pulled to my 600i a lot since I got her a few weeks ago.

Greetings, welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! You’re 21 huh? We should meet-up at the bar on New Babbage so the bartender can ignore us. LOL Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Hey there, Ecko17. Hope you’re finding SC interesting in its nascent state and the org helpful at getting your feet on the ground - if there’s anything you’re curious about, ask: an activity you’d like to learn about, a ship you’d like to test fly, a reasoned debate about what the little doors on the back legs of an Argo Cargo are for, we’ll give it a go-round. We all learn together here and improve by teamwork. :3

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you in the org. you need anything just ask.
See you in the verse.

hi there. im new here too and you will see that the ppl here are great. looking forward to roam the verse with you.

Hey Ecko, welcome to ADI!

Welcome Ben!
You can help me carry the loads of minerals to the selling station to make big bucks! :stuck_out_tongue:
Looking forward to see you around the verse!

Hey Ecko!

Welcome to ADI!
Looking forward to running ops with you!
Fly safe o7!