Introduction - EchoTango

Hi,

I’m EchoTango, I’ve been following the development of SC since Sept 2012 so am fully committed (and patient). Looking to join an org with similar sensibilities, I’m a married working father with 2 small kids living in London, used to play a lot of WWIIOL but have hung up my boots in preparation for this. I work in the media and have been gaming all my life. Looking forward to hopefully discovering the verse with some of you guys, hoping to do a bit of exploration as a scout pilot in my Carrack.

Cheers!

Echo

Heya Echo!

Welcome to ADI!

If you haven’t already, please feel free to hop on our mumble server so we can get you onboarded and introduced around.

I’m at work so I won’t get to meet you right away but I’m looking forward to meeting you when our times cross.

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to catching up with you in the near future.

Hey EchoTango!

Welcome to ADI! I get where you’re coming from, I’m a working dad as well. I’m sure you saw the rules and know that Real Life always comes first here.

Hope to see you on Mumble and around the verse!

Welcome EchoTango,

great to have you on board. I think a few of us also hung up a few games for SC :smiley: and we can always use some good explorers, especially when the full game drops to help hunt for a certain something out there :laughing: I just want to take a moment to also say thank you for your interest in ADI! I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of our many ADI members. Hope to see at this weeks Friday night flight night! Once again, we’re happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1