Introduction: Echondras

Greetings everyone,

I am Echondras, or simply Echo. Driving trains has been a profession I took up about 2 years with passion and diligence.

Space games had been a thing I liked, specifically speaking of Freelancer. My most favourite.

Coming to SC came about just a week and I have literally little experience to any craft except getting to pilot stuff safe to some destination. Battle had been something I enjoyed but exploration and profitable means in commerce had been a field of expertise I Iiked to expand on.

Privately, I did little to show besides playing FPS games such as DayZ, CoD, Combat Arms and so forth, you name it. Ace combat had been also a joy to play though I lost interest already since the heart was already set to stone in Freelancer. I value freedom, unity and equity above all else. So I am all up to the most crazed things - just for the sake of comrades.

Schedule is tight as I work in shifts, but I can be around the times with guaranteed 2-3 hours or more when I have free. Other than that, you have a man and another pair of arms.

On to joy and ever onwards

Echondras

2 Likes

Hi Echo and welcome to ADI
SC it is then and not bad choice from all space games on a market this days…
Nice to have you in ORG and probably catch you in the verse to flay around…

1 Like

Welcome @Noiridis great to have you in the Org, there are plenty of people around if you ever need to ask questions. There are some tools that you can use to help make profitable cargo runs around from other members. And I’m sure we can get some ships together to go shoot stuff as well sometime.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Noiridis! I’ve also played Freelancer, though it is some time since I last played it. It is a good game :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG.
There’s no pressure with how much you come on.
Come on as much as youre happy with. :slight_smile:
Real life comes first.
FYI we post our certs and ops on our forums, so be sure to keep an eye out

1 Like

Hey Echo, I had the pleasure to Introduce you to ADI bud

As I said if you have any questions just pop a message on Discord or hop on Mumble if you prefer. :slight_smile:

Well, reading your intro it looks like that you are quite specialized in FPS, the job of marine would be easy for you to grasp. And I bet by the time Star Citizen roles out to Beta you will be very experienced at trading and deliveries.

If you have it’s fine dude, as I explained Rule 3 (Real Life comes first) is a rule we take very seriously as everyone has responsibilities that need attending to. Having said that any time you are free just hop on Mumble even to say hi :slight_smile:

Anyways I enjoyed talking to you and once again, Welcome to ADI buddy.

TR0PHY

1 Like

Yas, welcome @Noiridis!

ADI can be just the place for you as if you can only pop on for a limited amount of time theres usually always someone around to play with. I work shifts aswell so i am in the same boat as you. See you on mumble my new friend!

1 Like

Welcome Echondras, Great to have you at ADI!
Looking forward to flying with you soon!

1 Like

Hi @Noiridis,

Once again, welcome to the org, It was really nice meeting you today on mumble and please do not feel overwhelmed by the amount of information you received from both of us.

I suggest watching the stream of our members and joining mumble as much as you can to learn about the game, the learning curve is incredibly steep.

See you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, it is great to have you with us. While you may not know it yet, your experience in FPS games will carry over somewhat to Star Citizen’s FPS gameplay. I do hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Echo. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to gaming with you. What division are you going to?

1 Like

Heya Echo, fellow Ace Combat fan :smiley: Welcome to the org. I know how you feel, mate. I am more into exploration and the more supportive roles too. But lots of other things we might dable in in SC :smiley:

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome to ADI, you have good taste. Freelancer was my favourite too. Such Nostalgia. Hope you have a great time playing with us

Hi everyone,

glad to receive such welcome. I will do my best to live up to expectations and availability people set and may ever need of me. Streams are acknowledged and bookmarked. Already setting up keybindings for my joystick so I can start getting acquainted in the early stages of the day.

As for one question:
@Mesachie Yes, I will start in commerce and deliveries. Gotta ship the shipment to the ship. Or what the task is.

Welcome, Echo, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome, Echondras

Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome Echondras! See you in the verse soon!

Welcome to ADI, This is a great space game alot of good fun to have, I hangout in mumble most evenings and am always down to fly.