INTRODUCTION : Dumtes

Hello,

I am Dumtes. Im 31 years old and ive been playing space mmo’s for about 14 years now. i started with EVE online and was apart of many different NULL-SEC groups. im just getting into star citizen and learning the ropes. i am in the US Navy stationed in Japan at the moment so my timezone is asia. Im married with 2 demons i mean daughters.

i look forward to doing missions and hanging out with yall.

O/

Welcome Dumtes to ADI, i can’t wait to play with you.

Welcome! I have two boys myself. They grow up fast. What ship(s) did you pick out?

Welcome to ADI Dumtes! I like anyone who’s name starts with Dum. :slight_smile: See you around the verse.

Hi and welcome to ADI Dumtes! Taking advantage of the ships that are in the shop atm? See you out there!

Welcome to the team, miss my Rorqual most days. Lets see what the Orion has to offer

Hi welcome Dumtes

Welcome to ADI Dumtes, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Dumtes, Welcome to the group. Thank you for your service. My dad was in the NAVY on the JFK. I work overnight and am usually playing SC at night, maybe we can fly together sometime. see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Dumtes! Don’t forget to check out the certifications programs and trainings so you can join the Org ops. See you in the 'verse!

Hello and welcome Dumtes. ADI has many current and prior service members so it is a great place to have some fun camaraderie while enjoying a great game. Look forward to seeing you around when you are not to busy with your duties.

Welcome to ADI!
Nice to have you with us =)

Welcome aboard, I’m a former Eve Online player as well. SC is pretty different, reach out if you have any questions, we are all here to help.

Hello there. Welcome to ADI. The jump from EVE to SC can be challenging, but if you are looking for the most authentic and realistic experience SC is the way to go. It’s awesome that you are a veteran. I can’t wait to be flying around together. See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI! So you jumped from an ocean going ship to a space going ship, smart move :wink: Glad to have you with us. See you in the verse!