Introduction: Dulin_Duskhawk

Hi spacejockeys!

In search of an Organization that fits my needs and where I can be of value I’ve found ADI.
My collegue and friend RemcoNL is already member and I totally trust his judgement in finding the right crew. :wink:

So, I am from the Netherlands and grew up playing computer games (all 48 years of it).
In the past I’ve been seen in the universe of Elite Dangerous a lot and was very glad to see something like SC being made. Joined the project in 2015, looked around a bit, but concluded that it was in a very infant stage back then, and left it there.
Fast forward to 2019 and, man, RSI/CIG did a lot! Dusted off my HOTAS and plunged in, head first.

I hope that with ADI I can experience the game better and more socially. Working together in a team is one of the best things I enjoy in a game. So invite me to any job that needs help. :slight_smile:

Cheers and I hope I’ll see you in the 'Verse!

Dulin.

1 Like

Welcome!

Glad you found ADI. Star Citizen has definitely changed a lot since 2015. With the recent release of 3.8, and the many things to come in 2019, it’s a perfect time to dive in. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Teamwork makes the dream work!

A merry welcome @DoctorDulin and a happy new year to you!

I found that joining an org, especially one where there is almost always someone on to group up with was one of the best decisions ive made as it elevated all gameplay for me. Hopefully it will do the same for you. Welcome!

Welcome to the Org @DoctorDulin ! What part of the game are you interested in?

Thx for the warm welcome!

I find it hard to choose which gameplay mechanic I go for. It’s the whole variety that attracts me.
I like running cargo (with the added tension of a possible 30k), but the Marine FPS action too…and mining, exploring etc. etc.

Perhaps I will be more picky in the future. :wink:

Oh, and I got a Freelancer MAX and a F7C-Hornet (bonus ship?) now.
Liking that Winnabago feel. :slight_smile:

Hi Dulin_Duskhawk and welcome to ADI!

Yeah every year CIG is outputting more and more content every year, that’s probably why SC has such a strong community.
Well done on dusting off your HOTAS Sir, yes this peripheral changes the game experience to a whole lot better immersion.

I hope to see you in the next Org Op as well on Mumble for a chat :slight_smile:

TR0PHY

Hi @DoctorDulin,

Welcome to the org, so nice to see that you still enjoy the video games. I am 28 year old and for the last couple of years I kind of gave up on playing games since I did not enjoy them as I did before…Then I installed Star Citizen and passion came back :smiley:

I really hope to fly with you someday and talk to you on mumble.

Have a great New Year

Raven

Thank you very much for this very warm welcome!

Firing up mumble & SC!

D.

Greetings Dulin,

It was a pleasure to do your onboarding. You seem like a real good fit with the rest of us ADI folk. If I can help you out with something let me know.

Welcome, Dulin, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

welcome to the ORG.
It certainly has changed massively
we hold ops and certs on the forums so keep an eye out.
other than that have fun and i hope to see you around

Hi there @DoctorDulin glad to have you on-board with ADI and good that you had a recommendation from RemcoNL

and if you ever need any help don’t hesitate to contact your chain of command and they will be happy to assist you. And hope to see you on Mumble soon

Welcome to the Org @DoctorDulin. Progress have been slow with CIG but as of late I have really been excited with what is coming up on the updates. Even over the last year there has been a lot of progress. Having all the people in the Org to interact with and do missions with really changes the dynamic of the game. Hope to fly with you soon.

Nice, another person flying under the red, white and blue of the Dutch Lion :slight_smile: What craft you got? And what kinda game you play apart from SC/ED?

Ah, just read some more posts and you got a Freelancer :smiley: Yeah, the Hornet is probably a loaner you get so you can do some fighting. Many ships get an extra fighter.

Hou je haaks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dulin. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

Heeeeyy! More Dutchies! :slight_smile:

Well…I more or less play any good games that has been released lately.
Liking Red Dead Redemption 2, Jedi: Fallen Order, Borderlands 3, Subnautica. Often come back to RocketLeague, but I also like to let my Valve Index VR set take me to other worlds. Budget Cuts 2 is a good one at this moment.

But ehm…full servers in SC lately ey?
It’s getting too popular. :wink:

Cheers,

D.

1 Like

Oeh, Valve Index…:open_mouth: Want!!! Love VR! Got myself a PSVR. It’s just the best experience since I first got a PS1. Having an arcade in home was awesome then, but afterwards there was no WOW moment anymore (maybe Super Mario 64), but the PSVR made me feel that WOW moment again. I really gotta get myself an Index. Should be doable with my RX480. What is your PC setup?

O and just to get another batch and show you even more Dutchies: Introduction: Monkeymen1