Introduction: Dream_Lord

Good evening, my handle is (Dream_Lord). I have been a backer for 2 years and have been loving the game. I was part of a huge organization for 2 years and was established as an experienced flight leader, but due to org drama (not me lol) and a lack of leadership, I finally left. I actually spoke to some people from the org at the citizencon booth.

I have a variety of ships which range from a defendera to a carrack, 6 total ships.

I am looking for an org that has good leadership and is active. As well as some people I could rely on if something goes down in the PU.

3 Likes

Hello Dream Lord and welcome!

If you hate drama then this org is for you!

It’s always nice to see experienced SC pilots join the ranks - we have weekly operations that you could sign up for that would help you find your fit in this org.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome Dream_Lord! Glad to have you with us here in ADI, you definitely picked the right org to call home as we have active and experienced members to do org runs, chill and have fun. Sounds like a good list of ships, I am curious what the Defender and Carrack will look like when released. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome Dream_Lord. ADI tries to keep all the drama away from itself and just have fun so we can focus on the game. We will be sure to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible. If you have any questions, Feel free to ask and I’ll see you in the verse.

You picked the right org! Welcome to ADI. I’ll be buying the defender as soon as it’s available again and will be looking forward to learning about the ship. I’ll happily crew/wingman with you anytime.

I see you are in Onboarding as I type this and Welcome to ADI Dream_Lord! Hope to see you soon on an OP or in the Verse!

Hello again, Dream_Lord! It was great onboarding you today. Thanks again for being so patient! Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome Dream Lord. Looks like you’ve found a great new place to call home. I hope to see you in the verse.

Hello Dream_Lord! I too dislike drama and look forward to seeing you out in the verse amongst us. Welcome to ADI!

Greetings Dream_Lord and welcome to ADI! I hate that your last ORG didn’t work out, but happy that you decided to give ADI a shot! I can assure you that you will appreciate the members and leaders of ADI. All are truly professional. You have come to the right place for a drama free ORG and game play. See you in the Verse!

Welcome Dream_Lord. Like the others have said, I think ADI is exactly what you are looking for. I look forward to seeing you and flying with you in the verse.

welcome to ADI glad you joined and hope to talk in mumble soon

Welcome Aboard!

Hello there Dream_Lord and welcome aboard here at ADI, we are glad to have you here and I’m looking forward to flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Hey Dream_Lord! Great to have you, and glad to see another experienced pilot join the ranks. If you ever run into trouble and we aren’t already on the same server, find me on mumble. I’m always ready to support a fellow org mate.

We will have your back in the PU if anything happens, dontcha worry. Welcome to ADI! Glad you got the chance to got the convention as well as meet some of us prior to joining.

Hey Dream_Lord welcome to ADI, I’m sure you’ll see you’ve made the right choice joining ADI, we are very active and constantly have events popping up on weekends to encourage team play, and don’t you worry if one of our own is attacked we’ll be bringing a fleet to back them up!

Welcome to ADI Dream_Lord. There’s not much drama here; just lots of players looking to improve their condition and enjoy the game. I’m glad you decided to join us and I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI =D, glad to have you with us and i see you in the verse

Evening Dl, welcome to Atlas and glad to have you. We certainly have an active roster and leadership so i’d direct you to the mass org ops we hold from time to time. Enjoy your stay.