Introduction: DrakeKinnunen

Hey Everyone!

I am some what new to SC, but have been following the game for a while now. I’m looking to explore the galaxy and have some fun with you all. I look forward to meeting many of you! Look out for me and my Connie! Thanks!

Welcome to ADI Drakekinnunen.
Its always a great time around here. There are plenty of people to hang out with, whether that be in an official org op or just hanging out in mumble. Whenever you are free, feel free to hop on mumble so we can get you onboarded.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord or the forums.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome Drake!
Oh you got a Connie? Nice, I have one as well, it’s a very nice ship to have. I just hope they fix the missiles soon. Hit up Mumble or Discord if you want people to play with, and also, since you love exploring, check out the Javelin on Daymar if you haven’t already!

Thanks! I will likely jump on for the onboarding in about an hour, just have to finish a bit of work first. Love the sense of community already!

Welcome to ADI, it’s great to have you here! Looking forward to seeing you online soon!

Heya Drake welcome to the org. If you need any help just let us know. Looking forward seeing you in the verse.

Welcome aboard, exploration is a great choice. I always wanted to get a Connie, at least i can fly support in my fighter. There is plenty of fun to be had in the org. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI DrakeKinnunen. I’m glad you joined the org. I look forward to meeting you too.

Hey DrakeKinnunen, welcome to the org! I’d love fly the support chair in that connie anytime!

Welcome to the ADI family!

welcome to the org of orgs friend :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! We got plenty of things going on in the org with operations, and folks in mumble almost 24/7. If you got any questions or things I can help with let me know!

Welcome DrakeKinnunen,
You have a Connie, grinding for that ship for a while now, must be one of the lucky ones. :slight_smile:
See you on Mumble in the weekends, for sure we will have fun.

Hello and welcome! I look forward to getting to know you! :grin:

Greetings Drake, as we have already met still looking forward to playing with ya! If you’re interested in some dedicated mining time when I’m on feel free to join.