Introduction: Draaz3n

Howdy! Nice to meet you all.
I’ve been a Citizen since patch 3.6, so about a year. My fleet is constantly melt…I mean rotating! But I have found that I enjoy the (pirate) Gladius and try to stick to missions that it can handle.

I`m an Arma 3 implant, I used to play that game heavily (milsim) but since it is 7 years old I am just waiting on Arma 4.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and gals in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi Draaz3n,
Welcome to ADI. I’m hoping there’s more FPS missions in 3.10 as it’s be fun to use drop ships.
Might see an increase in piracy too. It could mean ADI camping out at some locations incase pirates come to board and steal cargo ships :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Draaz3n, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Hi @Draaz3n,

Welcome to ADI.

I understand what you mean with rotating, there sure are a lot of awesome ships in the verse and the Gladius is just crazy fun. I am looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in space.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Draaz3n!

I have come up against the Gladius on a couple of occassions and with a good pilot behind the stick it can be one tough little ship.

If you have any questions or the like feel free to hit me up in channel.
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Welcome to ADI
I also love my Gladius & Saber looking forward to meeting you verse side

1 Like

Gladius is a classic. one of my favorite fighters. Looking forward to flying with you

1 Like

Howdy Draaz3n!

Please don’t wish for Arma 4 i’m just getting used to 3 before having to relearn it all again lol as ships go the Gladius is a solid choice for fighting. Stay safe in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Gladius is a fun ship, wish I owned one. Maybe one day :slight_smile: Nice to see you are trying out a bunch of ships and finding what works for you. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Draaz3n. I’m glad you joined the team.

1 Like