Introduction - DonDallihoo

Hey guys, I am new to Star Citizen (coming from EvE online). I’m looking forward to flying with a good group!

4 Likes

Welcome! New patch just dropped, so there a handful of new things to experience.

1 Like

Hey Don, great to see you on board with ADI, and I believe you’ll find a home here!

1 Like

Don, welcome to ADI and better EVE!

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG. Im actually in the mumble chat with you now. I’m happy to see how you’re already jumping in with everyone. Super happy to have ya part of ADI!

1 Like

Hi Don, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Hi DonDallihoo and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Hiya, Dallihoo. Hope you’ll find this game a little more laid back than Eve - since all of us are thrown into the same boat weathering bugs as they develop the game, people tend to be pretty willing to help out others. That’s what we aim for around here, anyway - getting through the tough times together and finding new ways to have fun as we sharpen our skills.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI DonDallihoo. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Hi DonDallihoo welcome to ADI glad to have you with us. There are lots of us around always happy to play. I hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to both Star Citizen as well as Atlas Defense industries Don and you’ve found a great group of people to hang with out in the 'Verse. Safe flyin!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! BE sure to check out the Calendar for great trainings and Org Ops. They really helped me learn the game. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hello DonDallihoo and welcome! I have played Eve for a long time but long ago, popping belts with my miners. It is a pleasure to have you here with us. See you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @DonDallihoo! What have you liked better in SC than in Eve?