Introduction: dollly

Hi,

I just bought myself the best/most beautiful ship in the game (the mighty Aurora). Since then i’ve done a couple of missions, did some mining during the last event and now i think it’s time for me to start exploring the coop side of the game. So… here I am.

2 Likes

@dollly hiya there! and welcome to ADI! looking forward to meeting you and assisting in anyway :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI dolly. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

Hi Dollly.

Welcome to ADI.

The Coop aspect is why I joined ADI, they are great group of people to meet and play with.

We’re usually up to some thing, and that doesn’t include organized missions and operations.

Welcome to the Verse!

Welcome :slight_smile: If you ever need anyone to co op with hit me up!

Hi @dollly,
It’s one of the ugliest ships in the game. Khartu-al is the most beautiful. Welcome to ADI!

I’m fully aware it’s ugly, I’m pretending i’m not going to spend € on more ships

1 Like

Aurora’s a good start for people just beginning to explore the Universe of Star Citizen and sounds like you’ve come to the right place for cooperative ventures in said Universe! Welcome to Atlas Dolly!

I’ve been doing that for a year :sweat_smile:

Welcome to ADI @dollly! Sounds like you have five the verse a little try but you’ll find it is much more fun when you have buddies to fly wing to, and call on when you need help.

Welcome Dollly, hope you find a home here, it’s the best Org in the verse. See you out there,
Hercules

Well, Hello, Dollly! It’s nice to see you here in the Org.

Welcome Dolly! Which Aurora did you get? I was thinking of geting one soon but I have to buy some new equipment first. Hope to see you out there!