Introduction: DMDonahue

Hey I’m new and glad to be here. I’ve been really enjoying Star Citizen and glad to be on board

I love games and really love playing new ones, some of my favorites are Escape from Tarkov and Squad or pretty much any total war… oh and paradox games, if anyone want to play any of them with me feel free to shoot me a message.

I enjoy hunting bounties or flying around the deep dark space or just sitting around shooting the crap with my buddies the same in Star Citizen and hope you guys can come have fun with me.

Welcome aboard DmDonaue. Look forward to flying with you soon. Look into out cert programs for box flying and marine tactics.

1 Like

Hi Donahue and welcome to ADI! Oof you can keep Escape from Tarkov, the first night I played that I dang near jumped out of my skin trying to be all sneaky!! Hope to see you around.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Glad your already having a good time. Definitely lots to do here so enjoy it all :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi DMDonahue, Welcome to the group, glad you are here. I also love to just fly around, usually will do some box missions, would love to fly with you sometime. See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI DMDonahue! We have some members who play squad, and I am sure they will welcome you to their games. What ships are you interested in for Star Citizen?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Plenty of opportunities to fly with org members and man turrets and blow stuff up. Ships are addicting … be advised :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, lets hit up dorms and shoot stuff, I mean claimjumpers.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI dmdonahue. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Hi welcome DmDonaue

1 Like

I will definitely; thank you!

Welcome to ADI! Nice to have you with us =)

Hello there and welcome to ADI! I hope to see you soon in action, there’s plenty of opportunity to join in on mumble and ask 'round for someone to team up with/fly with.

Hey buddy. Welcome to the community. We are glad to have you with us. I’m certain that there’s lots of fun to be had here. I myself do a lot of bounties. Let’s play together soon and exterminate those damn pirates.