Introduction - Diomades

Hello, im new to Star Citizen and already submitted my application through RSI. Im trying to connect to the mumble server to continue the process but i cant seem to connect. Is there anyone who could talk me through what might be the issue? I followed the directions here exactly but the server will not connect.

1 Like

I could try.

that would be awesome. I did everything it said in the directions so im not sure what wouldnt be working

are you getting any error or feedback messages?

just that the connection timed out. But on the server select screen i cant see the ping or users

that or i get connection failed, connection refused

ill try just recreating it

It worked, im not sure what i had messed up, but thank you!

And welcome Diomades, to ADI. You’ve met Nilen of course but now it’s time for you to meet the rest of the family. There’s a tremendous mentoring spirit here at ADI where experienced player nurture the players starting out in SC so don’t be shy; jump in mumble and introduce yourself, chat on Discord and immerse yourself in our culture. And if you encounter a problem along the way just ask someone like you did this time.

Hello, im new to Star Citizen and im looking for a group to play with when i can. I read over the website and this seems to be the most fleshed out org ive come across so im excited to find out where i can fit in and be useful once ive developed more of a skillset in the game.

Glad to see you got the bugs sorted out. Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Diomades if you need a hand just yell :slight_smile:

Hi Diomades, welcome to ADI.

Welcome Diomades! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to help you and have fun with. What area of gameplay interests you the most? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Diomades :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us and good you got Mumble to work.
Hop to see you onboarded soon.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Diomades! hope you got your mumble issues resolved and I look forward to talking to you there and out in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Diomades. SC is best experienced with a dedicated active group and that is what you have found. Look forward to flying with you soon in the verse.

Welcome aboard to ADI Diomades! We are glad you chose ADI as your SC home! What ships do you have and do you have a career focus? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here, Discord, and Mumble. See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome aboard! Glad to see you with us!

Hello Diomades, wel9cme to ADI! You chose the right ORG for your SC needs! We have great leadera and members that can help you get started. Be sure to check out the cert training and the OPs that are available! You can find these on the Calendar. See you in game!

Hello Diomades, it was nice talking to you in mumble. Hope to see you again soon.