Introduction - Devinyo98

Hi!

I’m Devin, and I am 18 years old from New York. I’m a relatively new player to Star Citizen, but I’ve been involved with gaming and simulators for as long as I can remember. I have experience with military and flight simulators such as ARMA II / III, DCS, and FSX (I sure know my way around an F-16 lol). I’m currently in the middle of a college transfer, but I intend on pursuing Criminal Justice. I believe the division that would fit me best is fleet security, hopefully as a marine pilot. I look forward to meeting everyone and becoming more acquainted!

See you in the 'verse!

welcome

Welcome to Atlas!

Welcome to the family Devin.

Make sure you hop on Mumble from time to time to come and say hi.

Looking forward to meeting you.
Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI Devin. I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI, Devin,

Nice you join our org and I m sure you will have fun playing SC with us. I dont know what you know about ADI so far but don t hesitate to ask us if you have any questions about SC or ADI. We are mostly reachable on discord and mumble beside the forums.
We always need security personal for our fleet, so your presence will be appreciated.

See you in the verse

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Devinyo98!

Definitely come check out either/both of our Friday Flight Nights, they are a great opportunity to meet new members, learn the ropes around communication in ADI, and learn a lot about the game! I look forward to seeing you there next week, but also feel free to form your own party by asking members in mumble if they want to play.

Hi and welcome to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome aboard.