Introduction- Deuslex

Hello ADI members,

My name is Matt and I live in Utah, USA. I love games and Star Citizen is one I have recently added to my collection. I would love to learn more about the game and have fun with a group.

Welcome to ADI Matt! Nice talking to you in mumble. Looking forward to flying with you. If you have any questions about ADI or Star Citizen, feel free to ask us.

Hey Matt

Welcome to the Family.
There is a lot to this game. So do not hesitate to ask us on discord or mumble if you need help. Also you will definately find people to go to the PU with you and have some practice and fun. And other games will also be played.
Have fun and drop in mumble at any time.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hi and welcome @Deuslex to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI , Deuslex. When you get some time hop into the Persistent Universe mumble channels and have at it. We also have Ark Survival Evolved and Hellion and supported games. Feel free to shoot me a PM or yell at me in mumble if you have any questions.

Hey Matt, welcome to the ADI community!

There is definitely going to be plenty to learn about Star Citizen between now and the eventual release.
If you have any questions about the game - don’t be afraid to speak up or talk to other members - if you have any questions about ADI as an organization - don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead.

Welcome again to the community and I hope to see you around mumble!

Hello Deuslex,

welcome to ADI. Glad you join us. Star Citizen is good choice in your game s collection. This is the first game I m waiting and I will wait for soo long (I backed 2012). Well, for your concerns, ADI is the right place for you. We organise flight nights on weekend so you can practice flight with us and with fun. If you need support or a wingman or if you have any questions about the game, come to mumble or discord and you will get help there.

See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI. Always a group on Friday night looking to fly, jump in mumble good group always down to help.