Introduction - Destava

Hi everyone! I’m Destava, I’m 21 and I live in the Netherlands. I currently work as a Web Application Developer, and I’m quite well versed in IT in general. Other than Star Citizen I enjoy playing other MMO’s such as FFXIV and Elite Dangerous. I’ve actually been around in ADI for quite a while, but I haven’t been very active since I’ve been more focussed on real life. I first joined about ~5 years ago, so in 2013/2014 I think. Recently however, I’d decided to get back into Star Citizen, so I thought I’d get back in touch with ADI too. I’m currently a Marine/Marine Pilot, but I aspire to become a Combat Pilot when I get my HOTAS. I’m hoping to see everyone in the verse! ^^

1 Like

Welcome back to ADI Destava. We’re now a solid mix of dedicated players; some beginning their journey while others have been in the game since around the time you joined. What makes ADI so awesome is its structure, its vision and the backbone of the org; its players. There’s a real mentoring spirit here among our members so don’t be shy. Jump onto mumble and play, onto Discord and chat, into the forums and express yourself. Be most of all participate in the mass ops, the Certs and meet your teammates. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Heyo Destava, welcome back. Glad you stuck around this long, and glad you are getting back into the game. See you around in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome Destava could always use more Marine pilots/combat pilots so you are gonna fit right in see you in the verse!

Hazard

1 Like

Hey Destava. Glad you reached out. Things are getting better and better in the game. Look forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Hi Destava, Welcome to ADI or should I say welcome back!!!. ADI has been getting more and more active recently with the quarterly releases, so hopefully I’ll be flying with you in the verse soon. :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome back Destava. There’s a ton more to do since you were last active in the org. Hope to fly with you soon! o7

1 Like

Welcome (back) to ADI, Destava! Not like you ever really left. I really enjoy Elite, the new exploration mechanics are pretty fun, and that’s mainly what I do. I love dogfighting and I want to master SC’s mechanics, hopefully we can work together toward that!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Destava :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome back Destava, I hope to fly with you soon.

1 Like

howdy and welcome Destava!
glad you have chosen to join us.
i still need to get a HOTAS as well, I’ll probably wait a bit longer though.
see you around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard to ADI Destava! I too want to be a Marine Pilot, Combat Pilot, Capital Ship Pilot, but like Captain Kirk, I want some visceral Ground Pounding Marine Action too! Before I can be a Combat Pilot, I will definitely need to upgrade my HOTAS. I almost purchased Elite Dangerous but something about it kept me away. I am not at all putting it down but there was something I didn’t like about it. See you soon in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome back, Destava. It’s a great time to jump back in and I hope you find that the game has really come a long way. ADI is pushing the limits on what can be achieved in game right now, and as we all settle into the new flight model with 3.5, there will be even more to participate in. Look forward to flying with you soon.

2 Likes

Welcome back to the org Destava and best of luck in getting that HOTAS up and runnin :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back, Destava! Glad to have you with us again, hope to fly with you soon in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome Destava, so glad your part of ADI