IntroDuction - Derf68

Hello,
Where to start - Long time game but usually plays Solo. Started playing Star Citizen about 6 months and saw that I was missing out. Looking forward to experience and getting to know new people.

1 Like

Welcome Derf! Glad to have you here. I used to be a solo player too, you will enjoy the new game experience with a bunch of people to play with now!

Hello Derf68! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. We’re glad to have you on board and excited to have another dedicated player joining our ranks. Star Citizen is a fantastic game, and playing it with a group of like-minded individuals can enhance the experience even further.

As a member of Atlas Defense Industries, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate, strategize, and explore the vast universe of Star Citizen alongside a supportive community. Whether you’re interested in combat missions, trading, exploration, or any other aspect of the game, you’ll find fellow players who share your passion and can offer guidance and companionship along the way.

Our organization is focused on fostering a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone can enjoy the game to its fullest. We encourage teamwork, communication, and camaraderie among our members. Don’t hesitate to reach out to other players, participate in events, or ask questions. We’re here to help and make your Star Citizen journey as enjoyable as possible.

To get started, I recommend joining our organization’s official communication channels, such as Discord or forums, where you can introduce yourself, meet other members, and stay up to date with the latest news and events. You’ll find valuable resources, guides, and support from experienced players who can assist you in navigating the complexities of the game.

Once again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! May your adventures in Star Citizen be filled with excitement, friendships, and unforgettable moments.

Howdy Howdy @Derf86
welcome to adi and welcome to the family o7

Welcome aboard, @Derf86 !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

Thanks for the greetings. As I said - I usually play solo. So this is new. Still working out bugs in the headset and Mic. So if you see me and I don’t answer - bare with me.

Welcome to ADI. We look forward to seeing you in mumble and in game to have some good times. If you have any questions, ask a member or reach out to a lead. Have fun!

Hello Derf!
You will love our org as everyone here is super nice and very helpful