Introduction : DeathForever

Hello guys and gals im Death , I’m a local car guy from GA…ummm I’ve been watching SC streams for a while and never made the jump untill recently…looking forward to getting to know some of you beautiful people.

Note : I am a SC newb…

BF4 : sense release ( CO of a few milsims)
Arma : a few years off an on
Gta - Five M : 2 years RP
Forza ( original xbox ) : long long time…

I’m sure I’m missing a few but im alway willing to learn.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @DeathForever! A good amount of the original ADI guys played arms back in the day and some of them still do! No worry’s about being new we all were at one point, just hop into mumble and start asking questions!

Thanks , I’ll get mumble on my pc , atm im stuck to my phone :frowning:

Good to hear, I currently am phoning it in too.

Do they make a mobile version?

Welcome to ADI DeathForever. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to gaming with you.

Hey thanks and same , when do I need to talk to someone about placement ect.

Hey there, DeathForever… nice meeting you tonight, man. We got several folks from various parts of GA floating around the org - I ain’t from there originally, as I think I told you, but I would call it my adopted home. Once you get full forum access (try tomorrow) you might check out the self-certification roster; they’ll give you a good leg up on ops and the building block skills of SC. You can find them here. After that, the Marine and Foundations of Flight weekend training classes are a great way to hit the ground running.

Hey Deathforever Glad to have you onboard. What is your favorite car(s) so far? I mean ship, no, cars are more important, so cars. Please don’t say trucks that squat…

Hi DeathForever and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI !
What ships do you like to play with?

Hi Death, welcome to ADI!

We will not speak of the Carolina squat…I have them with a passion

None just yet still learning SC lol

Greetings,
Welcome to SC and ADI! This is a great org to be a noob. This is a very helpful group of players. See you around the 'verse!

Hi DeathForever!
Unique name btw!
Welcome to ADI, Glad to have you here. looking forward to getting to know you as well.
Cya soon in the Verse.
Fly Safe 07