Introduction Death101

Hello, Everyone!

I’m glad to be apart of this wonderful and amazing group, and through this wonderful journey I’m about to embark on. I’ve been a backer since 2014 but haven’t really been playin ever since patch 3.7 came out. I hope to further learn more along the way with everyone that is involved in this Group. My aim in this group is to be apart of exploration, I want to discover different planets that defy the laws of reality. Planets that are truly bizarre and are just “Out of this world”

and I hope to meet you all in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas and great meeting you earlier Death! Look forward to flying with you out and about the place and as always we encourage new arrivals to ask questions or if they need back up such as in Discord, Mumble, and the forums here.

Hello Death, Sounds like your in it for the vista’s. nothing wrong with that this game does have some bold ideas and it’s never really been done before, I mean COME ON did you see that citizencon keynote. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you around.

Hey @Death101, as a fellow exploration enthusiast, welcome. I’m really excited to see how varied things get in terms of wacky planet types as well. I’m still wondering if we’re just going to see different biomes, or if it’s gong to go Rick & Morty weird (I kind of hope for the latter TBH). Anyway, glad to have you on board, and if you see me in a channel on Mumble, don’t be a stranger.

Welcome Death101! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi Death101, Welcome to ADI. Glad to have you with us and hope to see you flying in the verse sometime.

Hi Death101, and welcome to ADI. I think this is a great time for you to join ADI, and to get fully immersed with Star Citizen, especially with Planet Tech v4 coming out with 3.8 in a couple of weeks’ time. Looking forward to seeing you in The Verse soon.

Welcome @Death101, glad to have you here wit us. Sounds like you’re into the eye candy of the game when it comes to exploring. You’re among many here who appreciate that very thing. Ask questions and don’t hesitate.

You found a great Org to be a part of. Be sure to get into the mumble channel and don’t be afraid to speak up. We have a knowledgeable and friendly group that will jump in and help whatever task you are trying to accomplish.

Welcome, Death, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome Death. The call of exploration was one of the items that got me really interested in SC in the first place. Hopefully the verse continues to expand at a rate to satisfy our appetite for new places to discover. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI Death101. I like your enthusiasm. I look forward to crossing paths with you.

Hello Death, you will definitely find what you are looking for here. Star citizen offers more to implore with each patch going online. Just wait for 3.8, you will have lot of stuff to explore.