Introduction: deadmathew

Hey i’m very new to SC and was looking for a group to help show me the ropes and get me into the game more i have no experience in space/flight games only in fps and milsim hope to get in the group and have fun with you guys

Welcome to the org, Mathew! We would be glad to show you around and get you used to the gameplay. Just hop on mumble and join the members online. In look forward to playing with you in the verse!

-Saphnon

You’ve come to the right place! Through ADI you can undergo training for a variety of tasks ingame

Welcome deadmathew to ADI, if you say you don’t have any experience you’ll learn much here, again welcome to the org and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, Sir. Glad you found us. Bring you questions. We have a helpful bunch here.

Hi, I am so happy to meet you! I know that you will love it here, and I can’t wait to fly with you! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI DeadMathew.
Its always a great time around here. Feel free to hop on mumble and I am sure that anyone on would be more than happy to help teach you the ropes.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome! The space flight will come in time, and having milsim skills is always nice here! Soon there will have the new “theaters of war” for shooters to play around in. I’m excited to try it myself!

Greetings. Don’t worry about not having experience, we’ll teach you what you need in order to do different jobs.

Welcome to the org deadmathew. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI deadmathew. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome deadmathew! Happy to have you with us! Always here to help you get going. Enjoy and see you in the verse!

welcome mathew that is dead where were you buried i’ll perform some necromancy

Welcome to ADI, you chose wisely! What milsims do you play? See you around soon!

Welcome deadmathew!
There’s plenty experienced players in ADI who would love to learn you the ropes of the game.

welcome to ADI and i’m sure you will have fun here and make sure you hop on mumble where you will find the magic

Welcome to ADI Mathew,
If you need any help or you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
See you in the Verse!