Introduction Dawnseeker

Thanks guys! I hope to be flying with you all soon too :smile:

Hi Dawnseeker, glad you and your friend are joining us.
You will like it here, very diverse crowd, always people on somewhere.
Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Dawnseeker! Glad you and your friend chose ADI. I look forward to seeing yas out in the verse with us!

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’m sure we made the right choice too :wink:

Hello Dawnseeker and welcome to ADI! You have a great ship selection for where you want to go in ADI! I am looking forward to seeing were the Med ships come into play. I have a number of them, myself. I also have the C2. Let us know if you have any questions and see you in game!

1 Like

Dawn, welcome to ADI. We’re all looking forward to 3.5 patch dropping as soon as possible to we can put all these ships through the new flight model wringer. You’ve picked a great home in the verse

1 Like

Hallo and welcome to Atlas! Sounds like MSS picked up two cool recruits in the process happy flyin

1 Like

Thanks guys! Super excited for 3.5, it’ll be like learning the game all over again. And MSS was always going to be my first choice :smile:
Also, just to clarify, I already have the C2, 315p, 325a and Alpha. The Triage is a Prospector at the moment. I’m waiting until the anniversary sale to buy the CCU but the Triage will definitely make it into my fleet.

Welcome to ADI and welcome to SC! Those are going to be some great ships, I’m looking forward to checking them out. See you off my wing!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dawnseeker, I’m glad to have you on the team.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us man

1 Like

Welcome, Dawkseeker! Great to have you and (soon) your friend with us! Those support vehicles will be crucial in the future. Hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Thanks guys :smile:

Rovaxx is home now but I’ve changed over to the night shift at work, so I think we’re doing the on-boarding on Monday now.

Hi Dawnseeker,
thanks for keeping us updated. I am glad to hear your friend made it home safely.
Looking forward to catch you some time.

Rovaxx spoke to an officer and it turns out that the information we were given was incorrect; voice comms on mumble is essential if you want to be in Atlas. Can anyone tell me how I can delete my forum account please?